Ball State University faculty and professional staff are invited to submit proposals for academic projects, programs and research within Muncie Community Schools.
The district welcomes projects across all disciplines, but MCS places priority on proposals that support one or more of the following themes:
- Safe and Healthy Schools
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cultural Competency and Community / Family Engagement
- Leadership, Finance, and Governance
If necessary, you may submit a proposal outside of the following deadlines, but MCS administration will place priority on projects, programs and research submitted by the following dates:
- Fall Semester projects – submit proposals by July 1
- For Spring Semester projects – submit proposals by Nov. 1
- For Summer Semester projects – submit proposals by April 1
Expect a response via email within 10 business days, and you can login to check the status of your proposal at any time. Reaching out directly to principals or teachers will slow down the review process.
Questions? Contact Academic Innovation Council Faculty Fellow Kate Elliott at 765-285-6993. Learn more about the historic civic-university partnership at bsu.edu/mcs.